Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pearl Video



I am glad to be feeling better today as I have spent the past 48 hours doubled over with a stomach bug. Yes, Happy Easter indeed. So from my makeshift hospital bed (the sofa) I decided to quit procrastinating and finally edit the hours of footage that my cam-corder had accumulated over the past 2-3 years. And I am so glad I did. I also familiarised myself with the Movie Maker program and and am literally one step away from packing it all in and moving to Hollywood to make a name for myself. I hope you like the little snippet I have put together, along with a truly beautiful song it will show you some of Pearl's life which some of you will have never seen. I will soon be posting some running videos and maybe a few video diaries too.

Over the next 4 days I will be super-hydrating myself and carb-loading to the max. Yep, the 35k "Beast" is next Sunday and having already done my recon of the area I will probably need a third lung for the weekend (its steep, steep, steep.) Still, cant wait to line up and will only be doing some light running this week to taper off. The kilometres have been put in so now its time to enjoy the build up as I always look forward to race weekend. I also look forward to sharing it here with all of you.

See you round the bend.

Mally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.