Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Anton Krupicka--Brazil.

Anton Krupicka was recently in Brazil to promote the launch of the Minimus shoe and below is a very intimate video of his experience. One can be pretty much guaranteed insightful comments and views when it invloves Tony, either through his Running Times blog or his personal musings/race reports on his own blog. It's his stripped down reasons and approach to the sport that are that hold particular appeal to me and if you are not already aware of his tremendous impact (for the better) on trail running then I highly reccomend studying up and benefitting from his wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.