Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Salomon 2011

Salomon are a great team. Their staff and athletes are generous with their time, advice and support and I saw this in abundance during the year in the ways they helped Running for Pearl. Below is their end of year wrap up video and what a year it was for them. Julien Chorier won Hardrock, Ryan Sandes won the Leadville 100, Anna Frost repeated her win at The North Face 50 in San Francisco, Kilian won Western Sates 100, UTMB, Skyrunner Super Cup and most of the other events he participated in. These are just a few of the success stories and proof that what you put in to the sport is what you get out of it. I have been proud to be associated with them even if only as a footnote in the bigger scheme of things. It is a great community indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.