Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Inspirational Running Videos.

 Hitting the mountains recently and making my days priority a run at the moment has led to some sweet motivational finds online. These are a few videos that show the purity of the run for me, yeah there is a video camera present in them which takes away from the solitary aspect of it but overall it's very positive. Enjoy, I'm hitting sunny, western Paris trails for a few hours.









The Beauty of the Irrational from The African Attachment on Vimeo.

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.