Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Dylan.

Dear Son,

I was so worried when you were inside your mother that you would not make it. When your heart rate dropped dramatically for the second time in as many hours (according to the monitor on your Mum's belly) I remember running to out and screaming at the doctor "get my son out now".



And they did. 5 years later, my eyes well up as I type this, you have made our lives perfect. Pearl, Maman and Papa love you more than our hearts should be allowed to love. You will achieve great things and never let anyone hold you back. EVER. You are your own compass, I am so proud of you Dylan. You are my best friend.

See you later lil man.

Papa xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.