Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A new decade.

Dearest friends,

I had intended for this blog to be based on the days after my previuosly documented Eurostar catastrophe, but, since my wife has so accurately synopsised it in the "News" section of www.runningforpearl.com (check it out please as my lovely lady writes far better than I), I will instead put up the scans of our magazine interview which is due out in January. For those of you with little French in ye olde vocabulary, we will follow it with a translation on the website really soon. So have a peek and Happy New Year to all.

Cover page.



Myself and little Pearl.



Our family picture with a little article and also a mention of our website.



New Years day tomorrow and a nice long run awaits me. I will be blogging a lot on training in the coming weeks and months as the 100km race is inching closer.

See you round the bend.

Mally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.