Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Runner In Winter - Anton Krupicka



It is always a joy to post an article or a video involving Tony Krupicka. Whether it's watching his effortless ascending of the alpine or his unique style (his heels never seem to touch the ground) he is symbolic of the true meaning of what it is to be a natural athlete. He is also a darn good writer and if you are a running blog reader then I think you will not find better than his, his race reports are always in depth and revealing. You can read his own blog which weekly documents the incredible mileage he accumulates or check out his musings over at Running Times.

I really enjoyed this particular video as Joel Wolpert captured the atmosphere beautifully and provided a really pertinent understanding of the Colorado winter. All in all a nice piece of impetus to get one out on the snowy trail, not that I need much convincing today, now, where did I put that head torch.

Mally.

1 comment:

  1. Wow thats extremely wonderful I actually have detected a brand new app nutrition apple this app is nice and that i have started gazing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep publication and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.