Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Finding Inspiration.

Having completed my first few runs last week to get back in shape--nothing more than a few easy ten k sessions on hilly trails--I have found myself unable to run this week due to being home alone with my daughter. This is no bad thing as my Achilles is still wholly unready to get back to high endurance outings. I have been busy with other things and have started to do a pretty short but intense core workout to start each day. Looking for--what seems to be an elusive job has also taken up most of my time as has applying new ABA methods to Pearls daily routine. I have found some videos online that I can draw inspiration from and keep my restless nature at bay until I get back out there for real. A trip to Chamonix to soak in the atmosphere of the UTMB at the end of the month ain't gonna hurt much either :)

Jared Campbell on the West Slabs of Olympus in the Wasatch Range



Another Olympus, this time its Kilian in Greece.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.