Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's exciting..


...as it looks like today will be the official launch of runningforpearl.com. It has been months in the making with every day dedicated to tweaking a few details here and there. I cant believe that such a spontaneous idea whilst out running has blossomed into something that myself and Alicia are very proud of. I hope that all of you will like it and that you can spread the news around via word of mouth, e-mail or text etc. This really is a grass roots site and is there to help and educate anyone who is interested. The more momentum it gains, the more it can aid people who feel they may be in the dark. If you happen to be a fan of running you will see my updates on the site, as well as here. I will not be letting my blog slide, no, no, no. In fact, just the opposite, I will have more time for ranting away right here. I want to send an enormous shout out to Alicia and Q, who really put the time into making my vision become what it has. Here's to you guys, and to my babies, Dylan and Pearl. You inspire me to keep going long after my body has told me to stop.

See you round the bend.

Mally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.