Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, November 16, 2009

Rock n Roll


Yo, yo, yo,

Yesterday I promised to blog my 'Setlist' to pain, well here you go.....

1 Lakinis Juice - Live
2 Uprising - Muse
3 Vicarious - Tool
4 Renegades Of Funk - RATM
5 A Song For The Deaf - QOTSA
6 Alive - Pearl Jam
7 Read My Mind - The Killers
8 God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash
9 Living For The Weekend - Hard-Fi
10 Oroborus - Gojira
11 Sinatra - Deftones
12 London Calling - The Clash
13 Light My Way - Audioslave
14 Pushit - Tool
15 Forest - SOAD
16 Asian Hooker - Steel Panther
17 Saltwater - Chicane
18 Bulls On Parade - RATM
19 Hail, Hail - Pearl Jam
20 Given To Fly - Pearl Jam

See ya round the bend.

Mally.

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.