Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, April 2, 2011

World Autism Awareness Day 2011.

Fantastic video put together by John LeSieur from People CD Inc. for World Autism Awareness Day. Our little Pearl is featured at 24:31 and I am proud and glad to say that today really was a celebration :)

I love someone with autism 2011 - Video from People CD Inc. on Vimeo.



('out here in the fields....')

(Dylan and his ancestor)

(with my loves)

(and with Mum)

(no comment)

Dress code for the day was blue and friends all over the world joined us in solidarity. Thanks to all. Off to eat a pile of pasta and chicken ahead of tomorrows trail race.

Mally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments and feedback so take it away......

Running for Pearl

This blog is dedicated to my daughter Pearl who was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) in August 2009. My goal is to raise funds and awareness by doing what I love....Running.